Let’s admit, we all LOVE a ‘What’s in my….’ post. Well I do anyway, maybe I’ts just the nosey in me.
I carry around for a newborn and a toddler. Although I find most days I have nothing in my bag that is toddler related, it is mainly baby stuff.
I have the PacaPod changing bag and I absolutely love it. It comes with a changing mat and two separate pods to help you keep your bag organised.
There is nothing worse then searching for something in a bag that is so cluttered. I am mega guilty for having a overflowing bag, but these pods really have helped me keep everything organised.
- -In my changing pod things are quite simple. I have nappies, wipes and nappy sacks.
- Insulated Pod – This one is great for keeping food items. I keep bottles, and sometimes a drink for My toddler . Any spillage it won’t leak through. This pod will be good when it comes to weaning as I can take any fruit/veg pieces out with me and keep them stored freshly.
- Muslin Squares – I use the Aden & Anais ones
- Change of clothes for Baby.
- My stuff – Purse, keys, lip balm, hand cream, glasses.
- Random toddler toy – At the minute it’s a little pot of slime. Not sure how it got there but it’s sealed so don’t worry.
- Random toddler snack.
Well there you have it! My changing bag! Its a bit like a Mary Poppins bag. As my baby gets older no doubt it will get worse and I will have more things to carry. Snacks and teething equipment.
Share with me what you carry in your changing bag in the comments below!